Friday 1 January 2016

Pointilism Project

I had several ideas for my first appointed project, which was pointilism. My original image was:


But I underestimated the difficulty of this photo. Also there's too much detail. Doesn't mean I didn't try though. I did. I failed.


Just looking at it makes me cringe... So I decided that this was a fail and I will work on this at the end of the semester. 

When I finished my two prior projects, I came back to this project and decided to change my route and restarted all over again. My main focus was the cat this time. 


 It started out so well until I decided to make him orange. Keep in mind that in pointilism, we couldn't mix any colors together. We gotta keep it pure. Stressed and sleepy, I just went for it.



And the final product: 


It's a cat/tiger hybrid of some sort. 


No comments:

Post a Comment